Friday, October 07, 2005

To you, probably: a murderer. To me: yummy in my bummy.


As you can tell, this blog hasn't taken us anywhere... A veritable blackhole of thought. Well, no longer.

Today, one of my many muses (see above) is in charge and leading me in all sorts of mental and physical directions. Who's the muse, you muse? (Apparently, he is not adverse to leading me into a mountain of ched). He is boyfriend #34 of today and prisoner #234-717 of Maryland. Don't fucking moralize. This is not a moral issue. He makes my groin tingle and that is a good thing. Besides, do you know everything everyone you've wanted to bump uglies with has done (or, not done)? Didn't think so. Not to mention what they have thought? How about the (often) horrendous emotional crimes people commit on a daily basis, with little more consequence than a potential flirtation with something approaching guilt. (That was a run-on sentence, I know. I like it. Calm down.). So, yes. A murderer gives me a boner... or rather, a photograph of a murderer does. I haven't heard his voice and that could make ALL the difference.

And no, I haven't written to him. Relax.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger JR said...

You guys would look awesome together. By which I mean, he would look awesome on top of you.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Genet said...

I totally agree. On top of you, as well.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something very raw about this killer. I look at this picture and can smell his B.O....oh wait.... never mind it's me.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay seriously, you need to get your ass in gear and get published. You know how they took Candace Bushnell's 'Sex and the City' column's and turned it into an original HBO series? Well, now someone needs to do exactly that with your blogs. Let me be your agent. We can approach Gabriella Martinelli from Capri Films, or there's always TVOntario.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me