Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm back! ... Or am I... ?

Having been much in the mood to blog lately, peep(s), which is probably obvious. I'm still not, but I thought I should write something.

I saw Borat the other night and almost threw up from laughing so hard. During the credits at the end, a nerd from the audience that was dressed as Borat hopped onto the stage which I found simultaneously retarded and cool. This was the first time that an entire audience laughed at the things that I found funny- although I found the suitcase-slamming-chicken-scream part far funnier than anyone else.

Of course, our American friends mostly come across as child-like aliens, but in truth, apart from some blatantly ignorant poo-poo brains, they were also endearing. Bobby-Jo from Missouri is not an intellectual or even sentient, but at least she is sweet and in all fairness gets an A for effort. As for the aforementioned poo-poo brains, they are truly creepy and would probably be institutionalized in any other industrialized nation. The Jesus brigade is particularly eerie.


Anyhow, the film is pure hysterics. Go see it.

8 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I seriously have to see this film. I was talking to the inlaws about it and they have no interest and just deep it stupid. But they have never heard of Cohen before, it was only until they discovered him on the news, so of course, they don't know about his hilarious Ali G days.

I think I am going to have to see this one on my lonesome as Mr. T doesn't seem to show much interest in seeing the film either. For the same reasons.

He will be missing out.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next time I see you, I promise to speak in tongues.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I just updated my "random question" in the profile section. I came over here to see the question you selected and the answer you've given. Before you never had this included. I don't know how long ago you included this one. It made me laugh so hard.

"For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note:

Your gift gives me seizures and feelings of anger. Next year, just give me money or some colbassa. Sometimes, the thought doesn't count. Weirdo."

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Get your ass in gear dude.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

you most definitely are not back!

boooooo!

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you??

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Dude, you are way late on submissions.

What's the deal?

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Come on man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me