Tuesday, December 20, 2005

[A] Cruel [B] Kind [C] Neither

A few years ago, I was out with a group of friends. It was mid-winter and we were very drunk. We stopped at a Rabba where an array of sparklers caught my eye. Of course, we bought them along with those Moore cigarettes that are a metre long.

Outside of the Rabba was a homeless man. I decided it would be really cool for us to sit by him, light the sparklers and sing Happy Birthday to him, which we did. We startled him out of his sleep and I think the sparklers freaked him out a bit, but by the end of the song, he seemed happy. Mind you, he fell back asleep within maybe 10 seconds.

I still can't decide why we did that and if it was nice or not.

5 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

Was I there that night?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Actually, I think you may have been... does it sound familiar? We were all pretty hammered.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger PDD said...

What are you talking about, "still can't decide why you did it and if it were nice or not"? You still do those things!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger PDD said...

And that is why I love you the most!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Martyloo said...

I wish Zamboola would blog. I bet he's got some funny A-Dot moments to share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me