Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Annoyed/Confused

I got a very random, dumb and brief e-mail from the ExBoyf today, saying nothing really at all. Just when I was starting to feel comfortable with the idea of our separation, he goes and does this. Not sure what to do... Do I respond? Do I not respond? Do I type him a letter in braile and mail it to him? Do I send smoke-signals to a neighbouring tribe to plan an attack on his house? Do I start forging Chagalls and selling them to nouveau riche Russians? The options are endless...

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

I say you should not write him back, unless there was an apology somewhere in that e-maul

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

okay maybe you should its Chrstmas! A time for cheer and forgiveness!!!! Ya whatever don't!!! He was far too mean! I'm sorry he needs to send another "I didn't hear from you. (insert BIMBO face) Did you get me last e-mail?" e-mail. Then, ya, maybe.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I think your options are not as endless as you may suspect.

Since new richies could not tell the difference from an Andy Warhol silkscreen and Marc Chagall painting, that option is gone because you don't want to even deal with people so silly.

I think your best bet(s) are:

Mailing Braile.
And definitely my favorite, sending smoke- signals to a neighbouring tribe to plan an attack on his house.

Or you could always call him and tell him to cut the shit and never pull that crap again. Actually, this I think is the best option.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me