Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Threw y'all off

PD-D and Zamboola, I meant uncle in a non blood-related way. Hormonster is a very good friend and co-worker. For future reference, PAY ATTENTION TO THE ALIASES USED. If you insist on ignoriong me, you will have inaccurate information about my fascinating life... and who would want that? And Tenis will always be Tenis... it's too good to let go.

In other news, I saw the ExBoyf on Sunday. It was fine. We're not full-on together and doubt we ever will be again... that was my choice. However, we are also not feeling hateration for each other. All in all, pretty much how I wanted things to end up. We'll see what the future holds.

I'm feeling the Chistmas stress hard-core today.

10 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I know who Hormonster is. Always have. I do not know who Zamboola is. I thought maybe Zamboola slipped something regarding Tennis in addition to receiving the news that Hormonster had a baby. I know, I thought it was going to be baby blue, remeber? My memory is not that skewed.

I think I know that Anonymous is Sausage. No one else would say "bimbastic" except me, you, Sausage, Jr, and God.

I am not Marcel, by the way. Marcel is my cousin, but I left a comment in your blog on Sunday using my cousins computer and forgetting to log on. So Marcel was Psychic Dumb-Dumb. And did you read Maureen Dowd on Saturday??

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

I am happy there was no haterartion or holloration for that matter... maybe one day you'll be able to say to him, "what's mines is mines," again. Until then time will tell........

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Genet said...

We shall see, Zamboo... Miss ya!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Martyloo said...

Maybe Z should start a blog. Personally, I prefer the "Sausage" moniker, but "Zamboola"'s good too. It sounds familiar...

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Genet said...

M-L:
Zamboola and Sausage are two different people. Sausage has to keep his name and Zamboola is, well, just Zamboola...

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger PDD said...

So, Zamboola is in fact Sausage right?

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Genet said...

OMG, peeps... Zamboola is NOT Sausage and Sausage is NOT Zamboola!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger JR said...

Is Sausage KIND OF Zamboola?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Genet said...

JR, are you trying to make me loco?

Drink(s) this week?

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Who the fuck is Zombie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me