Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm barfing gingerbread, eggnog and fruit cake in my head already

Ew.

By January 2nd, I fully expect an Academy Award delivered to my house to honour me for my acting skills over the next few days. I've resolved to be nice and attentive to the extended family this year, just to see how far their stupidity and boredom will go when left unabated. It should be interesting... if interesting means ludicrously tedious.

Apart from that, I am looking forward to the Christmas food thing as my mother is astoundingly good in the kitchen. Plus, I can whip up some faboo gnocchi for the fam. It's the only thing I've mastered enough to expose people to.

And let's face it, I'm looking forward to the presents. As L'Oréal has taught me "I'm worth it".

So, Happy Holidays to all... and I hope 2006 is a great year for all of you.

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I gotta go, but will call soon. I hope you have an awesome christmas. This post made me laugh.

I am so excited! I got the book review of Harvey and Eck written by Erin O'Brien.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

Genet maybe this will help you up cheer: http://www.goultralightsgo.com/naoki/adieu/

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I'm at my cousins...

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger zamboola said...

Genet I have actually started a blog. I still don't know what I should write. www.zamboola.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me