Thursday, December 22, 2005

Festive Moment





These are some pics I took at the Kensington Market Festival of Lights, a solsitce/holiday/anti-winter celebration that was on last night. My camera does not like the night, so the pics didn't turn out quite as I had hoped.

I love communal events and especially ones where drumming is involved. There was a surplus of hotties that helped to keep my groin toasty. It was also nice to be at a public event that wasn't bombarding me with ads and clever corporate slogans.

Ironically, Olivia Chow was there (see post below) and thrust the head of her horse costume into my ass several times... Is she jealous of my crush on her hubby? Does she read this blog and know my identity? Are CSIS and the NDP in cahoots? I have so many questions, Olivia... E-mail me.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger PDD said...

Pics are fantastic. Wish I were there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me