Friday, January 13, 2006

Athinorama

Perhaps we Greeks have too much history to collectively deal with. How else can you explain the weirdness of Athens? It's as though having a turbulent and ancient past has made Greeks slightly mad. That and straddling both East and West. Or, perhaps modern Greeks are rebelling against the tradition of rational thinking fostered by the ancients by being incredibly random.

Take this photo for example. I snapped this while in Athens with Sausage in 2004. This sight is quite normal for Athens, which is one of the reasons why I love that city so much.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger PDD said...

She has a more glmorous life than I have. And she's a lot shorter than me. How do these things happen?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I totally remember this pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me