Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I hang left

It appears that the Harpster is going to be PM, especially given his recent surge in Québec. As long as it's a minority government, I can accept that. Grudgingly, of course. What surprises me though, is the virtual disappearance of the NDP. It seems that the left is now divided, which could be good for renewal, but who knows what will happen.

Did you know that you can refuse a ballot? I learned this today. You can tell the official at the polling station that you do not want to vote. The benefit of this over spoiling a ballot is that it gets recorded.

I wonder what would happen if you used your ballot as a dildo in the polling station? I'm still tired from this weekend, so forgive my vulgarity.

7 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Bitter Lemon said...

Declined ballots aren't recorded separately in Federal elections, although they are provincially. Federally, it would just be counted along with all of the other ballots that can't be counted.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Genet said...

Thanks for the clear-up, Lemon. I got not very excited about nothing, it would seem.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger PDD said...

At this point I will vote anyone who promises to scatter agent orange in Alberta.

PDD says Vote or Die (get it?)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger PDD said...

Alberta is like little Texas. Enough said.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I had a day dream of Bob Rice today...

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

Genet on a side note Slab will be gracing us avec leur belle musique bientôt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

What happnd at the weekend mate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me