Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I could use 'le petit mort' right now

The Fraunch call an orgasm le petit mort, or 'the little death'. Seems rather appropriate considering that it does feel like a little taste of heaven, non?

At the moment, my balls are full to brimming, lounging around my knees and needing release. I was interrupted mid-wank last night and had to stop the party and haven't had the chance to re-start it since, resulting in a ferocious case of blue balls. Now, my groinal friends hurt to the touch.

I'm reminded of my favourite (if that's possible) case of blue balls.

Picture it... Leeds, England... 1998...

I went on a couple of dates with a guy that I met at the Leeds Mr. Gay UK pageant (I kid you not). We met when I pushed him into the centre of the dancefloor when the host asked if any audience member wanted to become a contestant. He was from Wakefield but was in town visiting his gay identical twin (see, it is genetic) in Leeds and was staying with him. I stayed with them and we were both very drunk. He clearly was uncoordinated when under the influence and was doing everything wrong, which made it impossible for me to jizz. Blue balls set in and I became furious. I may have sort have hit him. I fell asleep for a while, woke up, found him in the living room and apologized by giving him a blow... except it wasn't him... it was his brother. Very confusing. We didn't really see much of each other after that. Mind you, I did receive a letter from him about six months later back home in Toronto... Atrocious handwriting and very disturbing grammatical errors...


5 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Wow! His brother got the goods! Why haven't I heard this story before? I thought there were no secrets between you and I?

I own you... remember?? (lol)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger PDD said...

regarding those creepy pictures of that weirdo, all the instructions of seeing even more, much more his/her pictures is in the comment section of my most recent post, MAMA MIA.

You will have a piss when you see it. There are a few pages of different pictures of that weirdo and the text that goes along with it is just... well, funny as hell.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger JR said...

LOL!!!!!!

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, poor Genet. We need to find a way to release that pressure...hmmmmmmmmm.

Funny story though about the twin.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Genet said...

PDD: Those creepy pix are totally freaking me out.

Niko: I can think of many ways to release the pressure and almost all of them are fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me