Sunday, July 09, 2006

I don't really care but suddenly I do



Here's a photo of the Corso Italia post victory.

Toronto has the largest Italian population outside of Italy... we've gots 700,000 of 'em. There are 200,000 Italianos on St. Clair right now alone. The Corso Italia is insane and I love watching it from a distance even though I wasn't cheering for Italia. Now I am, though. I'm a sucker for happy people and there is much humpable material on the TV right now. Pesto is dripping out of my pores. The Boyf is being bombarded with Italian pride and is threatening to strangle people with spaghetti.


Congrats, PDD. I love you.

5 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Are there 700,000 Italians in the city of Toronto. Eww. That makes me want to barf.

The west end is fucking insane right now.

I love the threat of strangling them with speghetti. HAHAHAHAHAH! Too funny!

I love you too Genet. I do feel proud. Sorry, but those Italian players are hot. It's hard to believe Buffon, the Italian Goal keeper is a year younger than us. Holy fuck!

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wondered how the community was reacting in Toronto.

I can't wait to get up there...

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Oh my god! You seriously have to check out the Hoff video I just posted on my blog. It has blinded me. I have nothing more to barf up so I vomit bile.

This is just too much.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I have begun my campaign on why David Hasselhoff must die. It's on the right side of my blog. Just scroll down until you come to "Why David Hasselhoff Must Die"

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger PDD said...

Oh My God

Stop This Man

Okay this is far too much for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me