Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ganja is gross

A friend of mine is visiting from Vancouver, a city I am not very fond of. Yes, it is beautiful and all, but not my kind of place. Ask JR.

Anyhow, this friend has become a pothead and brought weed with him for the trip. Last night, he was smoking it and I got severely high just by smelling it. I thought I was going to barf. We went to a club - because it is a novelty for him - and I actually fell asleep. I just left after a few minutes because I was so out of it and barfy.

How useless is that? If everyone reacted to pot the way I did, it's no wonder Vancouver can be so boring...



1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Is this the guy that fell in love with that drag queen? Yes, he's "straight" but in a faker kind of way.

I have always found clubs boring. If there was something today similar to Studio 54 than I'd go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me