Monday, May 22, 2006

Ro-manic


Tomorrow, since it's Victoria Day and all, there will be fireworks going off across the city. Très exciting. I have demanded that the Boyf and I partake in one of the big displays because he has been absolutely obsessed with his new flat lately. This has meant that we have spent the bulk of the past three (!) weeks holed up at his place while he shifts furniture mere centimetres. I have heard "does this look better over here?" at least 896 times. After his interior design / handyman frenzies, he is tired and boring. Dry humping on his couch is not cutting it in the romance/sex department and I think we need an external stimulus to help snap him out of his OCD. What could be better than an evening picnic on the beach with a strategically placed towel and fireworks going off over our heads... heads that hopefully will be getting, not going, off? Or at minimum heavily making out. He's excited at the prospect as well. Sounds like a winner to me.

BTW, isn't that a beautiful pic of Toronto?

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Yes, that is a beautiful pic of Toronto.

I hope you get nuff head.

I have to clean floors 'n toilets 'n shit.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

that picture is wonderful. i am shitting blood atthe thought of fireworks over toronto. u r very lucky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me