Friday, May 12, 2006

Ass from the past

For the past month or so, I have been getting phone calls from a former... something of mine... can't quite call him a boyfriend, but he wasn't just a hump either. His name will be Lusto. His recent reappearance has been mildly traumatic. We parted on bad terms two years ago and I don't want much to do with him, but I am curious to see him and I have always been very attracted to him.

Lusto and I go way back, back to high school in fact. He was a hooligan skater and hasn't really changed much since then, except that now he's a carpenter as well. We met up again a few years later and had a sexual and emotional relationship that was incredibly convoluted, lasting nearly 5 years. All the while, Lusto was engaged to a woman and I think might still be. Lusto was also a tormented soul who began abusing drugs. Nasty drugs. Not a good scene. It was a dramatic relationship, full of surreal adventures. I should share some sometime.

The last time I saw him was the night I met the Boyf. At that point, I had had enough of his shenanigans and my lust for him had dwindled as well. I haven't thought of him all that much since then. Until now, that is. Now, I must decide if I meet up with Lusto or leave well enough alone. It seems like a simple decision, but that boy does something to me... it's like witchcraft, I tells ya...


7 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Holy crap, I didn't realize, was it five years?! That's a long while and that went really friggen quickly. Shit, that scares me.

Umm... is lusto seriously still engaged to eyes? Did lusto say anything to allude or confirm that? That's even more fucked up than everything you've been through with lusto. I don't know, why is lusto persistant in calling you? Is lusto bored? or is lusto genuinely missing you?

Has lusto's sister slutso abandoned her little ones for a one night stand? I wonder how many little ones she has acquired today?

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Can you tell Kyoto that Jenny Wren's reading is up on my blog. I have left him a comment on his blog but maybe you could email him?

Thanks.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Genet said...

I think that they broke up again, but only recently. Eyes is a weird one, no doubt. Not that Lusto's normal. As for Slutso... who the fuck cares?

I'll e-mail Whippy.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger JR said...

If the thought of him still gives you a boner, then don't meet up with him. If, however, you have mastered the I don't give a shit - then totally meet up with him so he can see how fabulous and normal you are.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Genet said...

Very good advice, JR. I fear that I may be in between the two, though. I'm so gray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

you totally get a boner so be careful sez I!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Genet said...

Yes, Whippy, I do get a boner. True. And I will be careful, whatever I do. I'm actually losing interest the more I think about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me