Sunday, May 07, 2006

Genet IS a winner! He really is!

Went for a spot of shopping today at Winners. I got 6 shirts. This is quite a feat for me because I'm a discerning motherfucker, hence I rarely have the patience to shop. Today, however, I was on a roll. Let me just say that the shirts looked so good that I started dry humping and frenching the changing room mirror and was asked to leave. I joke, but barely. Anyhow, $200 later and I feel like a new man. Just $200 for 6 shirts! Simple pleasures are the way to go, peeps.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger PDD said...

$200.00 for 6 shirts!

Dude, that's not a deal. That's fucking expensive!

I feel like I am getting ripped off when I spend $20.00 on a pair of pants. I think it's because of my poor immigrant Italian heritage. But that's just me.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Genet said...

$33 per shirt is awesome, you crazy girl! We've always differed on this PDD... and I just have better taste. Call me.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger PDD said...

$33 per shirt is not awesome. $5 per shirt is somewhat of a bargain. $.99 per shirt is awesome.

I will call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me