Friday, May 05, 2006

Attention Brits

Last night, I learned that my summer trip to Angleterre is going to incorporate some business meetings in London. This is fantastic news. Although the industry I work in employs large numbers of nippledicks, there are also many very cool people. The hope is that I can do the business lunch thing at restaurants I couldn't hope to afford on my own, meet said cool people and charm them into taking me out for a night on the town.

I'm willing to pimp myself out at the best of times and especially when travelling. And even more so in England... I've spent enough time there to be seriously apprehensive about the cost of everything in that country. So, for any Brits out there, you can have my ass/whatever in return for a memorable meal and/or conversation/night out... or even a Whopper, really. You'll enjoy it. I have references.

In all seriousness (and I know this may make me sound slightly immature), I find the idea that I am sort of going on a "business trip" cool.

I promise not to use the word cool in any context in the next 5 posts.

NOTE: My next post will see me waxing philosophical. Stay tuned.


5 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Okay so if you happen to have an experience in London such as the oboe one you did in Barcelona, what instrument would it be? The bag pipes from a scott who has overstayed his welcome? Well, I would definitely pay to see you randomly accept the bagpipes from a complete stranger from the next window. I wonder if your lungs would give out by merely holding said pipes?

It is cool to go on "business trips" even when bag pipes are not involved.

I would love to see and hear your wizardry tricks in your next post. For some reason I am picturing the exestentialism of the green plastic walking dog that was given freely do a small child for a pitcher of beer.

I totally remember your references of said burger.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Nippledick.

This, I like. This, I like alot.

You are someone I can understand.

Yes.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Erin: Thanks, Erin! I know that my amazingly good friend PDD is a great fan of yours, so I shouldn't be surprised that we are n'sync.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger PDD said...

While your comment about me being your amazingly good friend put a huge grin to my face to the point of bursting and pissing in my pants with joy, you haven't responded to my comment which puts a little salt in the wound which inevitably followed the combustication.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

If you want expensive, you should buy any fruit except for the banana in Japan. Woo hah! Got u all in check. 14 bananas can be bought for a penny whereas one quite largeapple is 2 squid. andtheres no poutine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me