Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shall we dance?

Apparently, there is some crazy-ass nightclub opening up in Toronto soon. Called Circa, the concept sounds like it could be loads of fun- it aims to bring the city's partiers and art community within a unique space. If the music's good, I'm game. The "Bathhouse Bar", 15-foot hanging hippos with strobe lights and conveyor belt of robots seem like highlights.

I haven't been to a club in ages, but not because I am adverse to the idea... I just find that the mood strikes me randomly and when nobody else wants to go. It's supposed to open May 21 with DJ Tiesto. Could be interesting...


4 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger PDD said...

DJ Tiesto? That sounds familiar! I think one of my ex-actors did a piece on him. He's REALLY big in Europe right? I am almost positive it's the guy i've seen in her demo.

Anyhow, I want to go! Seriously. Lets make it a plan. I am not kidding. I will definitely go. I will tell Mr.T that you and I are going in May. Seriously! Seriously! Seriously!

Oh and maybe the conveyor belts could stop by Kyoto's way and the Hippos can drop him off right in the middle of the dance floor. Oh! We're going to have LOADS of fun!!!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

That would be sweet I tells ya

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Incidentally, we Japanese are coming up to Golden Week, and Jon Digweed is coming to Japan at the start - Saturday night, infact. I haven't been to that kind of club or club event in a little while and I am super excited!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Let's dancing with me! OK! WHy not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me