Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Well, it is spring after all...

... but I still should calm down the horny posts. So, instead, I will jot down some (non-sexual) things that I currently love:

  • the smell of fresh dill
  • pistachios
  • Islands new album Return to the Sea - at least on first listen
  • the idea that I am going to see Scary Movie 4 tonight
  • the beginning of my loft search
  • Toronto's (film and other) festival season starting
  • having a pint on a patio on warm spring nights
  • saying "Kimmy Gibbler" over and over again

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I love the smell of fresh dill as well. We are big fans of dill in this household. I make a killer lemon salad with dill.

Good to hear you are looking for a loft. Congratulations! You deserve all of lifes greatest gifts. Now blow me!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger PDD said...

Yes, it is spring after all. Next please!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger PDD said...

You know, summer is around the corner...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me