Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Illness induced boredom continues

I was possibly a bit ambitious in going to work today. Around noon, I started feeling wonky, but had finished working through my pile of paperwork and was outta there by 2. It is such a gorgeous day that I was tempted to head over to Kensington Market instead of heading home... it's my favourite part of the city. For those non-Torontonians, it's a neighbourhood of narrow streets crammed with shops selling everything. I could have grabbed a coffee at the corner hut, wandered around in the sun, picked up some vintage clothes... whatever. It's just the perfect neighbourhood to hang out in on a day like today.

But, I seriously felt crap- so abnormally crap, in fact, that I haven't been horny in days. So, instead, I am in a dark basement, swathed in blankies and writing this. Boring.


8 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I'm sure your brain provides more than enough entertainment to last a lifetime.

Yes, of course as you know I am a big fan of Kensington market.

Calgary has a Kensington market; it includes JJ Mugs and a pizza parlour...

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Calgary's Kensington totally sounds like the best mall ever!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger PDD said...

HA! Like "Malls of America" HA!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

I have a very clear image of u in blankies in that basement. It makes me smile, even though I wish you weren't sick.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snuggles with you in blankets*

I'm sick too, so I can keep you company ;-)

I only got to see Kensignton Market briefly during one of trips to Toronto - I'd love to explore it some more when I get up there if you're up for it?

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I would love to meet you too Nicko

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Whippy: And I remember you, Granny, watching the Leafs game with me

Niko: I'd love the company... Hope you feel better soon. And yes, I'm up for showing you around Kensington- you'll love it!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Ah yes! Hee hee! That was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me