Monday, May 01, 2006

Good Luck

Kudos to all the protesters in the States today. Maybe this will allow the reality of the immigration situation in the US be heard through all the hyperbole. While I may not be American, it is obvious to any logical person that moves to make these illegal immigrants felons is implausible, ignorant and cruel.

On the Genet front: still sick, still sleeping. But, I just got a call from some guy that found my phone! I will happily give him a thank you blow. Yay!!!


2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I am glad to hear your phone is safe and sound. Congrats.

What's amazing is that they are deporting those who bust their balls and contribute great service to the country and our country too. For example, hard working portugese construction workers. And the lazy ones who collect welfare and get free dental and health coverage get to stay.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Oh and did you notice I figured out the link system? Also, I have included a "send me a voice message". You can. You really can send me a voice message. I have received a few already. I have been productive at glamorizing my blog as best as possible while I have been out of work. I just wonder if I get a cheque for this hard work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me