Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ah! Ah! Ah! Would you like tzatziki on that neck?

The man that owns the deli across the street is genuinely nice, especially considering how frantically packed the place gets. However, he is also the perfect illustration of what I meant when I said that Greeks can have evil eyes. His eyes are so deep-set that they look like tiny embers in a very large cave. He is slightly hunch-backed and almost always grumpy, with the requisite Greek accent. All these factors have led us to ingeniously name him Count Souvlakula.

So, no great insights in this post, just a random observation... I'm still light-headed from the illness, so give me time to fully recover.

By the way, next time you're at a Greek resto, ask for malakia sauce instead of tzatziki... guaranteed laughs.


6 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Does that mean poo?

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Genet said...

No... it means cum, spunk, jizz, etc.

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee! Looks similar innit.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

That was me, I don't know why it was anon... I done messed up. U feeling better mate? What would Yoda do if I asked for malakia sauce?

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I laughed well at this post!

I hope you feel better soon my little malaka.

Also, I just posted something I think you'll like. And it's absolutely the truth.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Genet said...

Whippy: Yoda would not hear you, so it doesn't matter what you say. If she could, I imagine she would be disgusted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me