Monday, June 12, 2006

Plumber ass

Normally, one would be happy at the prospect of having an impromptu day off, especially on a Monday. This is what has happened to me today. However, I would much, much rather be at work.

Firstly, my co-workers make me happy and I look forward to seeing them. I also like to work on something then surf the web, work again, grab a bite, and so on. Adding to this, I have spent a large amount of time at home this weekend and could use an out.

Yoda has been fairly innocuous the past few days, so I can't complain about that. However, she is incredibly impatient and dramatic. We have had a problem with the plumbing outside which was manageable... but Yoda has flipped out about it. You would think that she was protesting some serious human rights violation like apartheid, but no, it's essentially a leaky hose. She insisted that I call a plumber because I'm useless with these things.

I woke up early to greet him and give Yoda's orders. He called at about 10 to tell me that he was lost whilst he was right around the corner, but I was intrigued by his voice and forgave him. At this point, I was fantasizing about a hot bimbo being in my house... Then, an hour passed and he was still lost. I could practically see his truck. Total turn off.

When he finally got here at noon (!), I expected him to simply fix the leak, leave and I could go to work. But no. Yoda suddenly discovered 65,873 plumbing problems and this (incidentally) ugly dumb-ass will be here all day.

Really, couldn't he at least be blowable? Or at least, could I have a basic understanding of why he is still here? Yoda's gone to nap and I'm hilariously confused by everything. I just keep picturing him drowning in the pool while I think he's simply plugging a leak. Maybe I'll push him in...

3 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...I hope you at least ended up seeing his cute, young, cubbish apprentice :-)

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Genet said...

You'd think, agapi mou, but no! There was no apprentice, only his twinky self. I actually got angry... ;-)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger PDD said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

I love how someones voice is always so important.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me