Sunday, June 25, 2006

I like islands

Ummmm... I went to the Broken Social Scene concert on Olympic island tonight. Besides the fact that the music was incredible, the venue was fan-fucking-tastic. The weather was perfect, there was a gentle breeze and we were on an island minutes away from the Big Smoke. The view of the skyline was ridiculously beautiful, especially at sunset. The Boyf demonstrated uncharacteristic intelligence and had a friend take our photo against the gorgeous view, while some of my favourite music ever was being played. Tremendous.

Another highlight was the remarkable amount of hot men. I came 32,976 times. Some of them were sweaty. I love that. Being the owner of numerous fetishes, it was totally a field day for me with armpits, feet and bellies all around me. Fun, fun times.

But without a doubt, the best part was the general vibe. Despite the trek to get there and the numerous line-ups we had to endure, it seemed that the entire crowd was happy, relaxed and comfortable. Add incredible bands to that and really, there is no better way to spend a summer's day... Except, perhaps at Pride, which happens to be only a few hours away. But you already knew that.


3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I have always loved the image of a mans armpit. I am serious. I think I have already told you this before. I don't know what it is, but a mans armpit is very very sexy to me. It always has been.

Do you know how to fart with your armpit? I have never been able to perform that task. I say task because it seems like one.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger zamboola said...

We were suposed to go over to the island that day too.Maybe even check out the concert but scenix had to work :( I'm happy you too had fun. How was Feist, my new fav singer?

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Feist has an enormous lineup of concerts this summer. I think I would like to check her out at one.

Yes, you like islands, great. What else do you like? I would like to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me