Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Famous Quote #1

I just had a memory of something said to a friend of mine when we were about 15.

My friend had been chatting on the phone with this very strange guy around our age for a while, and he was trying to get her to have sex with him. I would listen in on the other phone. In frustration, he once said "Well, can I at least put it in your bum or something?". This is not the quote that I am referring to though. After a few days of this chatting and now quickly realizing that his dream was not going to come true, he was exasperated. He ended their "relationship" thusly:

(in a random Jamaican accent)
"You devious rat... Unscrupulous cat... Uncivilized bat."

He then hung up, never to be heard from again. Why the bizarre 'break-up' statement had to rhyme is a mystery for the ages.


3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I love uncivilized bat. But I love it all equally.

I think I know exactly who this female friend is. Without exploiting her complete identity, she has a really nice bum.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Genet said...

You got it... IT'S BLOSSOM!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I knew it. Of course I did, I'm psychic.

It is now October 26, and I am still laughing at the breakup rhyme.

I am checking your blog site far too frequently. I've got to stop. I've got to rot. I've got to mop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me