Saturday, October 15, 2005

Air Canafuck


I was rummaging (can you digitally rummage, or does said rummaging have to be a physical act to count?) through some old files and I came across this Air Canada ad which was in the Toronto Pride Guide (in case you didn't know, you can click the image to enlarge). Could you imagine any US airline cheekily referencing anal sex so blantantly? I think not. Those poor gay American tourists... they must feel like they've reached the Promised Land, expecting all Canadians to be homos. Beavers and moose rimming each other in the hinterland. Mounties mounting their men. Palatial igloo-bathouses. Maple syrup as the new KY. I wish, eh.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger JR said...

I believe that rummaging connotes a quality of touch, so unless you have a touch-screen then I believe it's more of a sorting action than a rummaging.

And what's anal sex?

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Anal sex is fun. That's what it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me