Monday, October 24, 2005

Study this

Well, it appears that I am only quasi-prepared for the masses today. I'm at work and incredibly drowsy, which would be fine at home but really doesn't work well at the bureau.

Zoulpy just mentioned that a new "study" links smoking to a lowered IQ. First, these studies need to be trimmed... there are so many and so many apparently usesless ones that they all seem to cancel each other out or become meaningless. For example, bisexuality doesn't exist according to one study... Has Mr. Science been to Sneakers? Also, sexuality is far too complex to distill in a research study, you asexual nerd. Another study posits that people with "bad" initials, like S.I.N. or P.O.O. die younger or something. Who paid these people? Why aren't they fucking off? How bored are they? What possible value does this research hold and for whom? It's so stupid it almost seems mystical. So now, I've decided to name my child Donatella Ernesta Arantxa Demón to see how the little one turns out.

Second, if smoking lowers your IQ, how do you explain... umm... Europe? Or me?

Peeps, I'm tired and grumpy. I'm going to go home.

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I can't stop laughing at your blogs. You're so fucking hilarious you are giving me bladder problems!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I am seriously developing a major bladder problem. And an addiction...to your blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me