Wednesday, October 26, 2005

From Russia with... danger


OK, I have to admit one of my guilty pleasures... I kinda loved t.A.T.u.'s first couple of singles. Yes, it's true. Beyond the blatant manipulation of pseudo-Sapphic iconography and the ludicrous spelling of their band "name", my new favourite thing about them is the name of their new album- 'Dangerous and Moving'. Would that be emotionally or physically 'moving'? Bad Russian translation or poverty of ideas? Debate. Also, please note their pensive yet potentially "dangerous" poses... They are awesome.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Both!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I'm seriously traumatized at the fact that you haven't yet left a comment for the hard work I produced just for you!

And I am severely traumatized that you haven't yet linked me or have let me in on the secret to link you.

I love you but I'm begining to wonder...

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

psychic dumb-dumb is seriously stalking you. be careful!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Who is Ginger?

I think I post too many comments on your blog Genet. I'm very sorry. Sorry for this mess. A mess I must clean. The sins I commit, the things I don't mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me