Sunday, November 20, 2005

Maudlin Moments with Genet, on Rogers Cable 10, CATCH IT! Tuesdays @ 3pm

Just spoke to Sausage, Psychic-Dumb-Dumb (PDD) and then JR. Considering that I've had a petty yet emotionally stressful week of relationship doubts, it is incredibly nice to have a casual, comfortable conversation. And I mean nice as in pleasant, not in any sarcastic way. It's a word that has been abused but is very uselful and apt. We (well, I at least), take that quality of friendships for granted sometimes because it is so inobtrusive and dependable... But seriously, how healthy and sane and yourself does it make you feel after drama and uncertainty to speak to someone with ease and innate understanding... and with someone who can tell you you're being an ass without it becoming Wagnerian? It's a fargin' godesnd. For all their benefits (and there are many) relationships can be hard, draining and confusing and make friendships seem even more life-saving than you know them to be. So, Sausage, PDD, JR and everyone else who is a friend to this quasi-psychopathic Greek-Canadian homosexual wannabe 1920s Parisian whore, I love you.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger JR said...

I love you baby. You're my rock.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I love you baby. You are my tip of Mount Everest.

Seriously tho, you are the best of the best quasi-psychopathic Greek-Canadian homosexual wannabe 1920s Parisian whore, I love you.

pdd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me