Tuesday, December 27, 2005

There should be a Degrassi Museum

As I had mentioned in a previous post, the time between Christmas and New Years is total boredom for me. Therefore, I have little to say and little inspires me.

Well, actually, I checked out the new ROM galleries yesterday and they were fantastic. It made look forward very much for the completion of the renovation. The only annoying thing was that they decided that they are going to switch up some of the displays and so, many of them were not yet labeled. However, that was a minor complaint compared to the serious improvements to the museum itself. It is much more friendly, attractive and impressive than ever.

Now I'm bored again.

I was watching Degrassi High today and I was reminded about the crush I had on Scott, Kathleen's abusive boyfriend. I also realized that I still wouldn't kick him out of bed. I've got to calm down with the bad boy fetish sometimes...


4 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger zamboola said...

Genet, what are you doing for New Year's?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Genet said...

QuiQ, a trip to Toronto is always a good idea. I too love my hometown. Shamefully, I've never been to Chicago, which is high on my must-see list.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Yes, I would love to go to Chicago, especially for the architechture.

Mr T. (husband) and I want to check out the ROM as well. We should be doing that in the New Year.

What are you doing for New Years Genet? I've suggested to Mr. T to go out for dinner, but it doesn't look like he's really up for that. I know that I will be drinking red wine. Either at home or a local pub in Whitby. If you are interested, let me know.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Thanks for the offer, QuiQ! And don't worry about bias... many, many people consider Chicago to be a great world city, let alone American. I hope to be able to visit sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me