Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yoda Injures Herself

Yoda (my mother) decided to bust a move and broke her wrist. The wrist on her right hand. She is right handed. Therefore, she is an invalid.

This of course means that apart from sporadic help from Tenis and an aunt of mine, I will have to do basically everything in the house for about 8 weeks.

She looks so cute and helpless- until she wants something done and then she becomes a one-handed monster and uses her cast as a club to beat you. I also worry that now she is going to become even more bored and depressed since she's almost totally dependent.

What pisses me off is that she decided to venture out during a freezing rain storm while she refuses to go out when it's sunny and 10 degrees. Tip to Yoda: next you're going to have a deathwish or are seeking attention or are just annoyingly stubborn, make the outcome less dramatic.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I'm so sorry.

Considering that she loves to cook, she's going to get really bored.

I'll call you later.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Satan said...

always be kind to your mother and remember that satan loves you

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Genet said...

Satan, I am always kind to my mother... but shouldn't you be encouraging me to reject the staus quo and embrace my more base desires/impulses? I'm confused...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me