Friday, March 03, 2006

Ewan McGregor ruined my life

For the second day this week, Genet is unimpressed with himself. Two days is nowhere near a record, but it is annoying nonetheless. First, it was the breaking of the glasses (see below). Today, I am crusty, have a headache and fear that I may potentially need to get my wisdom teeth yanked because my tooth is killing me. Not good all around. It's all put me in a less-than-stellar mood- so much so, that I am contemplating a heroin addiction to "cheer me up", or at least take my mind off things. I did really like Trainspotting, after all...

One definite bright spot today- I had the pleasure of meeting up with Nick for coffee this afternoon. Nick is a citizen of the blogosphere who is visiting the T-Dot to attend a wedding. He and his other half are planning a move to Toronto from the USofA in the very near future and our town would be lucky to have 'em here, so let's all hope it works out quickly and painlessly for them. And to Nick, efharisto for the company this afternoon and I hope to do it again soon.

I, mes amis, am going to pack up the 'puter, go home and will myself into a very brief coma. We'll take it from there. If someone sees me selling my ass on the streets of Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, you'll know that the heroin thing was not just an idle threat, but I doubt it'll come to that.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I had no idea you were corresponding with anyone in blogosphere, especially to the point of meeting them. That is so very cool.

Does he do chicks?

I have written a tribute to you on my most recent post.

I love you smelly balls.

PDD

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genet,

Thank you for the kind words, the coffee and the company. I really enjoyed - hopefully we'll get to do it again soon...efxaristo.

And sorry PDD, I don't do chicks...love to shop with them though :-)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I hate shopping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me