Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Note to self: Clean keyboard

I had a late night last night. Went out for birthday drinks with JR and what I had planned to be "a couple" of beverages turned into 36. I have to say that I am proud of myself and JR for having foregone the shots of absinthe, an idea that seemed alternately brilliant and horrifying.

Anyhoo... today I am très lazy and out of it. I just noticed that my keyboard looks incredibly trashy and I feel sinful even touching it. I know it's partly my imagination, but I swear I can see jizz, scotch, coke, tobacco, minestrone, Pluto, orange juice and a samosa on the 'X' key alone. Gross. I'll clean it tomorrow...

7 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Martyloo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Martyloo said...

OK, this is what I wanted to say, but with less spelling misstahkes.

Keyboards will be the end of civilisation. Either through acute nerditis on a massive scale or some other more conventional disease. The keyboard as "vector". Scary thought.

Boy, I've got too much time on my hands. My hands are touching a dirty keyboard.

(Bon anniversaire, Genet. )

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger PDD said...

No you wont. You'll be hung over again. Will the cleaning lady clean it with a mob drenched in barf? Or what about that hampster boy? Oh, no wait, he's the parking attendant, right?

If you wish, go to Erin O'Briens blog and read her post entitled "I met a girl named Maria." Then read the comment I left. I think you will appreciate it.

Also, I don't know if you checked out my updated profile... under interests (which doesn't seem to appear unless you click on anything that I have included as my favorites (movie, music etc) you will find something amusing yet true.

Good night my god.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger PDD said...

MOP drenched in barf.
sorry.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger JR said...

Pluto? LOL

P.S. by the way. Sorry for the nudie show. Sometimes I just get outrageous. Truly truly truly outrageos.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Genet said...

JR, no worries. Outrageousness is faboo.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I have an outrageously handsome husband. But you guys already know that.

I know, I know, I am repeating myself again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me