Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bad-boy delay

I've woken up before noon on a Saturday for the first time in years. Clearly, my goal of re-discovering my bad boy roots this week has failed. Alas, no snorting coke of a hustler's ass... However, this hasn't bothered me as I have been high on St. John's wort the whole time.

Last night I stayed home and watched Jules and Jim, which is perhaps my favourite film. I love the story, I love the way it's shot and I love Jeanne Moreau. It is, to my mind, the most intelligent and interesting depiction of a love triangle I can think of. Having been in numerous love triangles (all bizarre, as New Order would know), I may have a higher level of interest in the subject matter. Regardless, I recommend it to all.

Now, I'm going to snort St. John's wort, y'all.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger PDD said...

The only time I saw Jules and Jim was with you in your basement. I loved it and I'd like to see it again. Actually, I'd like to own a copy. Perhaps that is the next thing on my things to do list.

You are a bad boy even when you are sleeping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me