Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ich bin torn


I spent some time in Berlin a few years back and had a bad time. I was sick, the people seemed mean and everyone was using the subway to kill themselves whenever I tried to go somewhere. Berlin is also so enormous, that I think you really need a local to point you in the right direction. Plus, some random Turkish girl went totally mental on me and my heritage for very mysterious reasons. All in all, not a highlight.


Anyhow, I decided at that time that Germany and I weren't friends. But I am listening to a deutsch album at the moment and suddenly Germany is sleeping with me. Peeps, Kompakt is a tasty label. Nevertheless, the colour combo on their flag is just stupid.

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger PDD said...

As you know my husband Mr. T is German. Could the colour combo have anything to do with his horrendous need to work like a dog? And waking up at 6:00 am on his day off?

Ishe libe dische.

Saurkraut.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Check out how hot Pinky is (Flamingo1) He has posted his picture on his blog.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

Ive posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

how do i get to this pinkys blog?? i'm curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me