Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Annoyed, not annoyed

Well, the election could have been much worse. There seems to be a decent balance of power, the Liberals got slapped but not pummeled and they're thankfully getting a new leader. Not bad. I am curious to see if Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver will get punished for shutting the Cons out or if they will try to court us with violins, truffles and hustlers. Only time will tell...

More annoying today has been condescending treatment by an accounting turd at work. This guy is generally OK, but he sometimes gets under my skin- especially when he cops an attitude over the most tedious things. I want to set him on fire.

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger PDD said...

All together now, we will all now morph into robots.

You should hit that guy with that stick. Or at least poke him with it. The ass will help loosen him up. The balls will do just fine if he doesn't succeed.

I just submitted for director PB. You know what project I'm talking about.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Genet said...

You should have drop kicked her for that. I can imagine her on Inside the Actor's Studio, dissing Meryl Streep...

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Yeah, I see the word"Conservative" and I feel bad things, but I don't get it. Glad u ait2 disappointed Genet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me