Sunday, January 22, 2006

INDULGE ME, PLEASE... YOU'LL THANK ME

OK. I know very little about Finland. I like a director from there (Kaurismäki) and I know that my favourite cellphones (Nokia) are from there, the language is apparently difficult to learn and they have a crazily high suicide rate. Regardless, nothing could explain the beauty of this. In my head, I have fucked everyone on this set incessantly since 1976. Nothing can make me happier than this video... EVER. Screw love, screw friendship. It's all about brilliantly choreographed Finnish disco variety shows from now on.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger PDD said...

hey, hey.

I don't know how it's spelled, but that is how it sounds.

I haven't checked out the video yet. Will do as soon as I can

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me