Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Plateau

No, I'm not refering to the area in Montréal, but something I am afflicted with once a season. It is a time of emotional numbness and disinterest in everything. I try to rouse emotions by cutting my elbows with exacto-knives- just joking. Or am I...? It's usually more benign, like starting random arguments, trying in vain to watch films or listen to music I usually love, that kind of thing. Basically, it is profound boredom and I find it difficult to shake. So, instead, I sleep lots! I think about sleeping all day long! I have even mastered a napping pose at work where I keep my hands on the keyboard and look toward the computer and just close my eyes. Moments later, I may look like I'm simply concentrating, but really, I'm deep into a dream about this guy at the office and I falling in love, humping and doing exciting things.

Then I wake up and start typing this pile of shit.

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I love and adore you. You are my one true thing.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger JR said...

Your blog is not a pile of shit. You are.

Love you.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger PDD said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me