Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mississauga grows up, starts behaving like a real city


Zamboola once referred to Mississauga as Mississausage- ironic, since there is nothing funny about the place. It is a sprawling faux-city to the west of Toronto. Basically, it is a large parking lot.

Things may be changing, though. A condo deleveloper has thrown a design competition for their new development. The finalists are above. I like. But really, there is no chance of me ever living in Mississausage, so apart from maybe driving by it on my way to Niagara I'm unlikely to ever see the thing.

4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Those are kickass!

Yes. You've described Mississausage accurately - one large parking lot... where no one beebs.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger PDD said...

beeps.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger zamboola said...

Ya I wouldn't want to live in Mississauge either but their property values are on the rise ans are thus seen as an investment. So.......... I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE BUT I JUST MAY!!! That's all I have to say.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Thank God you were spared a Mississauga sleep, quiq!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me