Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I feel old...

I was just reading up on RRSPs and got slightly excited about it all. What happened to the days when I would get hammered gawking at hustlers at Sneakers until 3am and then head off to dodgy after-hours on Wednesday nights? Why wasn't I aware of this change until right now? Where did my dirty self go?

Now, I go home and bake McCains fries in the oven and watch the news on both the BBC and CBC before turning in. Maybe not everyday, but that's what it feels like. Ew! And I drank a soothing cup of Rooibos before bed last night! Am I 500 years old?!

I seriously need to get out... The goal for this week is to re-discover my bad-boy side, even if for one night.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I'm with you. Let's go party Genet.

I miss cab rides to sneakers and carringtons just to catch last call.

I miss my "better than madonna" days.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I miss you.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

I miss you too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me