Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rimless horror

As previoulsy mentioned, I busted my glasses a while ago and have only now come around to ordering a new pair. I decided I needed a new look, so anything was up for grabs... especially my ass and groin. Hee hee. Anyhow, moving right along... the very kind salesman approaches:

Salesman: Would you like to see our rimless designs?
Genet: You mean frameless.
SM: They're the same thing.
Genet: Let's just call them frameless, then.
SM (perplexed): OK...?

You see, I love rimming (or, rimjobs as they are also known). I love getting rimmed and I love giving rims. Therefore, the term 'rimless' fills me with dread and I refuse to live in a world without them, even if the word is being used in a completely different context.

Anyhow, I ended up getting the frameless glasses and should have them by next Tuesday.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger PDD said...

This is one of my favorite posts.

I can hardly wait to see them. Wait, I can hardly wait to see you!

The funny thing is that I will probably end up seeing your glasses before I see you.

Please can we get together possibly next weekend. This weekend I am booked. We have to go to Chris' aunts 60th birthday.

I love you and I love rimjobs too! A good rim with a gentle finger is nearly all I need.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love rimming too!!! All these little things I keep finding out about you ;-)

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen the topics of eyeglasses and rimming juxtaposed in any manner before... come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen the topic of rimming mentioned on a blog before. You're opening up new worlds for me. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me