Sunday, March 19, 2006

Genet is barely human

I don't know why, but I have seriously fallen in love with alcohol this weekend. It's totally out of control. Yes, I have had "one too many" plenty of times, but the past 3 days have been ridiculous. I've only slept 4 hours, I've had countless drinks but I haven't eaten anything. Why has this happened you ask...? I have absolutely no explanation.

My eyes hurt. My hair hurts. I am completely baffled and I look like a junkie.

Oh my God, this is weird.

Apart from that, I'm great. I can tell that I am slipping into insanity because random things are making me very angry- example: I threw my pillow at the TV because someone said "soba noodles" and it totally pissed me off. Not normal.

I am going to have a fantastic sleep tonight. If I don't, I will be a complete asshole tomorrow and that isn't nice.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger PDD said...

You are a very good drunk! When I spoke to you over the phone I could hear you had a glow but didn't realize you have been drinking all weekend non stop. But you told me that over the phone. I should have believed you. I did. Just wanted to drop you this line, or rather lines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me