Friday, March 10, 2006

PDD Tags Genet

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."
PDD is cruelly forcing me to think. Being a bit of a music freak, I will actually enjoy this excercise and will exceed the 7 required by the dictatorial rules. Check out some of these bands because I have impeccable taste.



3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger PDD said...

You do have impeccable taste.

Oh my god I feel like I am working for nothing!!! Because I am. I have been applying for other jobs, shooting off resumes here and there. The reason I asked about prepie nafiaxies ta malia sou over the phone was because prepie nafiax is apparently hiring come april as stated six months ago. I want out of BIG DEEL and the rest of the gonads!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger wallycrawler said...

I love that band Stars ! There from Montreal aren't they ?

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Genet said...

Stars are great, aren't they? I'm pretty certain that the members are Torontonians that have moved to Montreal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me