Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Yanni mystery solved!

Apparently, Yianni did not disappear... he just got angry. What an asshole. Clearly, making boring and cheesy New-Age music does not necessarily make you civilized or calm. OK, I know, innocent until proven guilty. But considering his aesthetic crimes to date, he is essentially an evil genius as far as I'm concerned. Thanks to SusanD for the heads-up.

Now, does my curiosity about Yanni and the subsequent headline grabbing reveleations about him seem to imply that I am psychic? I tend to think so. PDD, you've met your match.

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny. Glad to know that good ole Greek temper is alive and well in the New Age Music King

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Oh My God! I saw that on the news tonight and I almost busted and intestine laughing. I was telling Mr. T, Oh my god, oh my god!!! Genet wrote a post about yanni a few days back wondering what happened to him... Well, this is what happened to him!!! You definitely have some kind of power! By the way Susan Diplacido, she's a sweetheart. She mailed me three of her books and I am going to do reviews for each. I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to read that much. But I have started and 24/7 is BANG! right in your face enjoyment! I really like it so far even though I am only on page 10. Again, I have been so busy lately.

The Yanni thing is just too fucking funny. Once again, you are a genius! You are a genius even when you are sleeping or farting or eating poutine.

I love you.

PDD

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I think he finally snapped when even his girlfriend started making fun of his music.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I know I am pressuring, but please, I need my fix, I want another post from Genet. Your posts make me happy. Get cracking you batti crease!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me