Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let's never get physical. Promise?

There's a guy that works in my office building that we will call Waterloo. He's one of those tech nerds that thinks he's really "wacky", charming and suave all at the same time. The reality is that his in merely insecure and hopeless. And he makes my penis retreat very deep into my body. He experimented with a goatee for a couple of months, clearly in an effort to beef up his masculine allure, but instead came off looking like a vaguely male version of Olivia Newton John.

There is really no point to this post. I've never even spoken to Waterloo and he's probably a decent guy. He also just happens to be a convenient target for my wrath. I'm in a crap mood today and right now, seeing Waterloo makes it difficult to believe that men give me a hard-on.

4 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Waterloo sounds like he also needs to eat a hotdog to replenish his meat head. Is he really skinny also? The hotdog can swing/serve two purposes with one bite.

This post made me die actually. I am laughing hard. And the ending is priceless.

(P.S. I could tell you were in kind of a crappy mood over the phone. But I am glad I made both of you barf with that bozos "digi video art". What a dipshit, really.)

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...*hug*

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Genet said...

*appreciative hug back*, Niko

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger PDD said...

TAG! You're it. For more info go to my site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me