Saturday, July 22, 2006

Au Revoir, Alcatraz

I need a change of environment. Everything is starting to annoy me. I seriously cannot wait until August 2nd when I'm on that fucking plane to London.

I am so impatient about this trip that I have become uncharacteristically hyper-organized. For example, I already have my tickets for the bus to Bath from Heathrow, from Bath to London and from London to Heathrow. And, since my hotel comes equipped with a kitchen, I have already sent my grocery list to have the cuisine stocked for my arrival in London (I love this service). The food in the UK is expensive and sub-par, so I'd rather cook some meals for myself.

Not to sound like Little-Victim-Genet, but it will be so relieving to lose the obligation of being obligated to various people and to be able to do things on my terms. I spend the majority of my days running from one obligation to another and these duties rarely involve me personally. I need some "me time"... and it's been a year and a half since I've had it. Eww.... I'm sounding like a bad promo for Dr. Phil. Gross.

Another bonus- my friend Glammy from Toronto is now living in London and we are going to go Paris for lunch.

I've decided that this is also going to be a sex trip, so that should relieve even more stress. There are 10 million people in London and I aim to have at least 1% of them see and touch my cock by the time I depart. Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luck? Shit, I want to go with you and bump it up another percentage point :-)

Have a great time, and I expect updates!

(Jus be back before the end of August, I'll be making a run to Toronto with any luck...

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I am happy that you will go away to have your cock touched by cold anglo hands.

Who is Glammy?

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Genet said...

I can't tell you who Glammy is here since I like anonymity, but I will call you.

Anglo hands arent always cold. At least not when they are beefy and wank hefty cocks.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't bash the anglo hands you stereotypemongering lumberjacks! (See! It's silly.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me