Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hell is outside my window


OH MY GOD. It is so fucking hot. I tried to suntan and lasted 0.4 seconds. As you can see, the city even looks like it's scorching. I swear I have seen four birds just give up and fall out of the sky from heat stroke. It is 42 degrees (that's 107 farenheit for you wanky yankees) with the humidex factored in. Tomorrow will be hotter. The Boyf came over yesterday to take a dip in the pool and hang out because the poor thing has no AC. I'm still boiling with the AC on. I just called to check in on him and he is in a heat-induced coma. I miss winter right now...

8 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger PDD said...

It really is too fucking hot. Love the title of this post by the way. Laughed my ass off.

We don't have air conditioning. I am ready to have a coffee. Who drinks coffee in this heat? Who drinks red wine in this heat aside from myself?

Picturing your facial expressions while being severely hot is making me bust a gut right now.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Genet said...

Coffee? You're fucked.

I look very angry and pained.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I picture your eyes more confused and irritated.

Laughing.

I'm finding it extremely difficult to clean in this heat.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I really like Amichai

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, Denver hit 112 today and I thought I was going to die. Our central air is whining...

Glad I'm moving to the Great White North :-)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Hell is still outside our windows dude

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger PDD said...

...And the fucking heat continues...

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Hey yo! I got the job. But I am nervous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me