Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Not that I'm bi-polar or anything

I was feeling very post-ill today and was consequently pretty subdued... until I got home from work, that is. I was overwhelmed by an intense manic feeling and became incredibly hyper for no reason at all. This was short-lived, however. After blasting Stereo Total and dancing like a complete asshole in my room, the manic-o-metre was off the scale. My hugely inept attempts at singing along in German/French/Turkish were also fuelling the frenzy. I was dancing like Linda Blair's understudy and convulsing with laughter simultaneously. I thought I was going to have panic attack from all the action which quickly brought me back down to Earth. I decided to wait it out and forgo the Ativan for a more organic approach... like turning the music off and sitting. Within 10 minutes, I was numbly lying on the couch watching some banal show on the Discovery Channel and lamenting my life. I need sleeping pills.

3 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger JR said...

Did you knock over every lamp in your house?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I often like to lip synch and play air guitar to "Prepie nafiaxes ta malia sou" facing Mr. Spector's poster hanging asymetrically on my bedroom wall.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Genet said...

The lamps were spared this time, JR... Thanks for your concern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me