Friday, March 24, 2006

Don't make me get all Mediterranean on your ass

Went over to the Boyf's last night after work. We had a couple of drinks and I got drunk within seconds... it was bizarre. Normally this would happen if I hadn't eaten or had a bad sleep, but this time I just randomly hit some weird alcohol wall. This blog makes it seem as though I am constantly drunk, but alas, this is not the case in reality.

Having said that... In my drunken state, I decided to introduce the Boyf to some aspects of Greek culture that he hadn't yet experienced. He's already familiar with the food and the psychotic family, but some things are totally foreign to him. With my handy-dandy iPod in tow, I busted out the tsiftedelia. This is a type of music best described as belly-dancy. Being a Greek fag, I innately know how to move to the music and when done properly with a partner, it can be very hot. The Boyf, however, is a total loser when it comes to such things. I tried to teach him, but it was useless. He looked like he suddenly became disabled. Meanwhile, there's me, totally into it and super-perfect, shaking my ass like some Adonis. Watching the Boyf flailing and confused made me angry and ruined the moment for me, so I abruptly turned the music off and said "Stop moving your body... you're so gross! We managed to give you civilization and you can't even move your ass... Useless." Five minutes later I felt bad and we made out.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger PDD said...

How ironic you should write about greek music. Check out my blog for today. It's all true as usual.

I love greek music and I LOVE greek dancing. And I love what you said to the boyf, even though is sort of broke my heart. But it was funny.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the picture postcard for the modern Greek-American/Canadian Man :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me