Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Retraction

It seems as though I was wrong about Morrissey and humping. He is a poof after all, as evidenced by some lyrics from his new album:

And I am so very tired
Of doing the right thing
Dear God, please help me

There are explosive kegs
Between my legs
Dear God, please help me

Will you follow and know
Know me more than you do
Track me down
And try to win me?

Then he motions to me
With his hand on my knee
Dear God, did this kind of thing happen to you?

Now I'm spreading your legs
With mine in-between
Dear God, if I could I would help you

And now I am walking through Rome
And there is no room to move
But the heart feels free

Delicious. Sorry, 'bout that Moz. See, I told you the celibacy things was dumb. Welcome to Homoland.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

So, just beacuse he is a poof you can forget his stupid comments about Canada? You fickle heterophobe you!

Nice lyrics though.

U got time for a chat this weekend Genet? Would like to call Sat or Sun.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Genet said...

Whipslyme, you dork, I only retracted my comments about his sexuality (or lack thereof)! Heterophobe? Me? Never!

This weekend is a tad chaotic, but I would love a chat. If the chat has a sexual component, then I can always find the time. I'll ring you when it's a good time. Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me