Sunday, March 26, 2006

I thought you guys were my friends...

Umm... not that I expect billions of people to frequent this crap-ass blog, but really folks, the lack of comments is just getting annoying. Apart from a couple of trusty readers, the rest of you pop in here, read this shit and potentially giggle. Regardless, it passes your time and does something for you. So... I'm doing something for you but as far as I know, you don't exist. Let's not beat around the bush... you're using me. So not cool, peeps.

It hurts.

Wouldn't I make an amazing Greek mother with the whole guilt thing? I know... I've had an incredible mentor for 29 years.


6 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Evan Hahn said...

And here it is. I have no idea who in the world you are, but I'm still reading your blog.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Martyloo said...

Genet, the guilt has been setting in. I read you and others I trust, and then I look at the absence of posts on my blog and I think, "Am I an internet black hole?". How many of us are out there? Pondering the answer is depressing.

Other times I want to post a comment in response to one of your self-described 100% feta posts. Then I realise anything I could possibly come up with would read like 100% cheez whiz. Or really runny Camembert, anyway.

But it isn't like I don't care. In my case, I just feel slightly inadequate opening your internet fridge only to deposit a Crottin de Chavignol as a comment, when what I mean to write is a like smorgasbord of intense non-cheese dishes. That would seem somehow lame, and I guess that's my communication problem.

Other than introducing the word smorgasbord to your blog, I may have done exactly what I said I wouldn't do.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Genet, Genet I have been away. I am back and I still love ya. Don't give up, u r not beaten yet.

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! To think that I thought I had soem good Greek Mother guilt mojo going on. I'm goign to have to step up the comments now.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger PDD said...

The one time I don't comment and you go all crazy on my ass.

I know, sealtest has not escaped my memory either.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Oh by the way, just wanted to let you know, just checked your blog. I was swamped over the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me